Find useful links, information, forms, and resources on everything dealing with your finances.
Checking Account Resources
Credit Card Resources
- Secure Online Balance Transfer Form
- Visa Secure – a program that helps conﬁrm your identity when you make an online purchase at participating merchant sites.
- VISA Zero Liability – rest easy knowing you won't be held responsible for fraudulent charges when you notify us immediately.
- Federal Reserve Credit Card Facts – Help you make sound financial choices regarding credit cards.
- Enroll in Visa Checkout – with your Merck Sharp & Dohme Federal Credit Union card.
- Visa Account Updater – Visa will automatically update your card information whenever it changes to help prevent interrupting your recurring payments.
- Visa Contactless Tap and Go – You can tap to pay with your MSDFCU Visa contactless chip card for a secure, convenient, and touch-free way to pay. Just look for the Contactless Symbol at checkout.
- Visa Signature Card Concierge – The Concierge Representatives have a wealth of knowledge and resources to assist cardholders in finding the right solution for the task at hand.
Shopping Discount Resources
Get a free credit report to review your credit information and protect yourself against identity theft.
This a federal government site dedicated to helping Americans better understand their money as they face a daily battle to balance their checking accounts, shop for loans, review statements, understand their credit reports and scores, and save and invest for the future.
A website to assist Pennsylvanians with personal financial education, budgeting, loan information, and financial options in a user-friendly manner. "Building Your Financial House".
Insurance Verification – Submit proof of insurance for an auto loan you have with MSDFCU.
TruStage Auto Insurance - Protect what is yours with our insurance coverage options and get members-only discounts on vehicle protection with our partner TrustageTM.
GAP Insurance - Gap insurance is optional insurance coverage for newer cars that can be added to your collision insurance policy.
Kelley Blue Book - Kelley Blue Book is an Irvine, California-based vehicle valuation and automotive research company that consumers and the automotive industry recognize.
NADA Guides - The National Automobile Dealers Association has been active since 1917. The NADA Guide is an appraisal resource used to establish a pre-owned vehicle's value,
CUDLNetwork - CUDL (Credit Union Direct Lending) is the auto financing network that lets you access SafeAmerica Credit Union's low auto loan rates at top car dealerships.
Enterprise - Enterprise Rent-A-Car is an American car rental agency.