Ready? BECOME A MEMBER!
YES! You can join if any of the following apply to you:
- You work for Merck & Company, Inc.
- You work for Flik International located in or supervised from West Point, including Merck's national sales force, Merck's Wilson and Durham, North Carolina plants, and Telerex.
- You are contractor who works at or are supervised from Merck & Co., Inc. provided you have a valid Merck & Co. ID.
- If you work for any of our sponsor companies or belong to one of the associations in our charter.
- You are a member of our New Britain Charitable Foundation. If you are not Foundation member or have been referred it’s easy to join today.
- Anyone who is an employee/member, volunteer, or retiree of any of the above groups may join.
- Anyone who is an immediate family member or household member of a current MSDFCU member is eligible to join.
Set. Let’s Prepare.
You will need the following information:
- Your Social Security Number / Individual Taxpayer Identification Number.
- Government Issued Identification (Driver's License, State ID, or Passport).
- Proof of current address if different from Government Issued Identification.
- A minimum initial deposit of $5.
- If funding with a debit or credit card, you’ll need the card number, expiration date, and CVV code.
- If funding your new accounts by electronic transfer from another financial institution, you’ll need their routing number and your account number.
- If funding with a check, make it payable to MSDFCU and mail to: MSDFCU, 335 West Butler Avenue, Chalfont, PA 18914.
- If another person will be joint on your accounts, they must enter and validate their personal information.
- Accounts for children 17 and younger (Dollar Dog Kids Club and CU Edge):
- Provide a copy of their birth certificate.
- Picture ID, if under 18 and applying for debit card.
Don’t have everything you need at your fingertips? No problem. You can start your application now, save it, and finish later.
GO! Start your application.
Become a Member
You can also open an account in person or by mail.
Need a hand moving? Use ClickSWITCH
ClickSWITCH is a user-friendly online tool that enables you to move your direct deposit and automatic payments from your current financial institution to MSDFCU. By using ClickSwitch you eliminate the hassle of filling out forms or contacting payees for automated payments. ClickSWITCH takes only about 10 minutes to get started.
Get Started with ClickSWITCH