||Dollar Dog Kids Club®
||CU Edge Account
||Congratulations on your new addition! When a child enters your life, many things change fast, including your financial concerns.
||Give your kids a financial head start. Enroll them in MSDFCU's Dollar Dog Kids Club®. They will learn the value of saving money while having fun.
||Jump start your teen’s savings, especially as they approach driving age and first jobs. We will help them learn to budget and save for the important milestones in life.
||We’ll celebrate the birth of a child by funding their first $5 to open the account.
- A gift from the fun chest when making a deposit
- They’ll receive a special Dollar Dog Membership Card
- Games and Contests
- Dollar Dog Kids Club website www.dollardog.com
- Advanced notice for special events and celebrations
- They’ll receive a quarterly Dollar Dog Newsletter designed specifically for kids
- Earn $1 for every final grade of A (or equivalent) through the Report Card Rewards program, up to $5 per year
- VISA® Debit Card (With parent as joint applicant on the account, limit of $500)
- Eligible for Online Banking
- Earn dividends
- Elements of Money website
- Quarterly newsletters
- Earn $1 for every A (or equivalent) received on your final report card, up to $5 per year
- Invites to special events and promotions.
||Social Security Number
$5 minimum balance is required to Open (we provide the first $5)
- $5 minimum balance is required to Open a Dollar Dog Kids Club® Account and no service charges
- Accounts with $50 or more earn monthly dividends
- Parents can link their accounts to their child’s account
- At age 13, the Dollar Dog Account will automatically be upgraded to a CU Edge Account
|$5 minimum balance is required to open a CU Edge Account
At age 18, the CU Edge Account will automatically be upgraded to a regular membership account
Open an Account
Open online, stop into any branch or call (215) 996-3700 with questions.
CU Edge University
CU Edge University is a live, FREE two-part, certificate course offered for students ages 13-18. The course covers topics such as savings, budgeting and understanding credit. In addition to serving up knowledge and refreshments, each student that completes the course receives a $25 Visa Gift Card.
Location: Upper Providence Township Recreation Center, Collegeville, PA-map
Session I – Savings & Budgeting Thursday, Sept. 13th 6:00 to 7:30 p.m.
Session II – Credit Thursday, Sept. 20th 6:00 to 7:30 p.m.
Location: MSDFCU Operations Center, Chalfont, PA
Session I – Savings & Budgeting Wednesday, Oct 3rd 6:00 to 7:30 p.m.
Session II – Credit Wednesday, Oct 10th 6:00 to 7:30 p.m.
Space is limited to 20 students. To register click the Register Today button below or send an e-mail to Bill Peace at email@example.com
or call (215) 996-3788.
More than just accounts, additional Youth Services.
- Uniform Transfer to Minors Act (UTMA) Savings Accounts
- Investment, planning and other options for long-term financial needs
- CU Student Choice for higher education help and college loans
- CU Edge University, is a two-part course offered periodically to teens to teach budgeting, savings and lending basics