Your wallet’s never empty with VISA® Credit Cards from MSDFCU.
Visa Platinum, Visa Platinum Rewards & Visa vigorTM Signature Rewards - MSDFCU Visa cards are convenient for everyday use and for life’s unexpected moments. Our cards offer many benefits and include state-of-the-art security to help keep your account safe.
VISA vigorTM Signature Rewards
0% balance transfer APR* for 15 months. 3% fee for balances transferred within 90 days from account open date.
Subject to credit approval
* Introductory Offer Disclosure
Each month you will earn 1.5 points per $1 spent up to $1,500 in purchases, and you will earn 2 points per $1 spent on purchases above $1,500
With our new vigorTM card, you'll get a minimum credit limit of $5,000 and up to $75,000.
Visa Signature Card Concierge the Concierge Representatives have a wealth of knowledge and resources to assist cardholders.
VISA Platinum Rewards
You earn 1 point per $1 spent. Points are redeemable for cash back, travel, merchandise and gift cards.
Don't Need Rewards? Our lowest variable rate card without rewards, could be ideal for first time credit card user or someone looking to build credit.
With Every MSDFCU Card, Enjoy:
No Annual Fee
Contactless Tap and Go Convenience
Digital Wallet Acceptance
Account Alerts via Text or Email
No Foreign Transaction Fees
Cardholder Protections VISA® Zero Liability Policy
CURewards - Ways To Earn
Points are redeemable for Cash back, travel services, and merchandise. Points can be aggregated simply by contacting our card services department and requesting the points be linked into one CURewards account.
To help prevent fraud when traveling, set notices in Digital Banking under Card Management or contact us ahead of your scheduled trip, especially outside the United States.
Lost or Stolen Credit Cards
Call 1-800-449-7728, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Visa Secure – a program that helps conﬁrm your identity when you make an online purchase at participating merchant sites.
- VISA Zero Liability – rest easy knowing you won't be held responsible for fraudulent charges when you notify us immediately.
- Federal Reserve Credit Card Facts – Help you make good financial choices when it comes to credit cards.
- Visa Balance Transfer – No unexpected charges. No balance transfer fees.
- Enroll in Visa Checkout – with your Merck Sharp & Dohme Federal Credit Union card.
- Visa Account Updater – Visa will automatically update your card information whenever it changes to help prevent the interruption of your recurring payments.
- Visa Contactless Tap and Go – You can tap to pay with your MSDFCU Visa contactless chip card for a secure, convenient and touch-free way to pay. Just look for the Contactless Symbol at checkout.
- Visa Signature Card Concierge – The Concierge Representatives have a wealth of knowledge and resources to assist cardholders in finding the right solution for the task at hand.
How do I activate my card?
If you recently received a new MSDFCU Credit card, you can securely activate it by calling 1-800-527-7728.
How can I view my credit card balance info transaction history or set other controls?
Log in to MSDFCU Online & Mobile Banking to manage your account activity and card controls, or download our My app to track card activity.
How can I redeem my Cashback Rewards?
Visit CURewards.com, which can be accessed through Online and Mobile Banking.
NOTE: If this is your first time using the site, click “Enroll” and enter your 16-digit card number in the “Account Number” field of the registration form. You will also be asked to set up a new security code for the Rewards site; do not use your card PIN or other previous codes.
Misplace your debit or credit card? While looking for it, you may put a temporary block on it. How to block/unblock your debit or credit card:
Log into online banking or our mobile app
Go to Card Management > “Manage your Cards”
Toggle to the card you would like to put the temporary block on and select “Block this Card”.
If you would like to remove the block, follow the same steps and select “Unblock this Card”.
What if my credit card is lost or stolen?
Notify us immediately. Call 1-888-918-7313 anytime.
Only the card reported lost/stolen will be blocked. Contact local law enforcement and report your loss. Record your report case number and the name of the person taking the report. We may ask you for this information.
What if I think someone has stolen my identity?
If you have further questions or want to speak to a Member Service Representative, please call us at 215-996-3700 or email us.
Do All MSDFCU Visa Cards come with the EMV Chip?
Yes, MSDFCU is committed to the security of your Credit Card transactions. A chip transaction adds another layer of protection to cards, protecting your card from unauthorized use.
Do I need to alert MSDFCU before traveling outside the country?
Yes. Let us know as soon as possible. Call 215-996-3700 or set travel notifications through Online/Mobile Banking so we can help you avoid access issues to your card while traveling.
How long will it take for my new MSDFCU Visa card to arrive?
You'll receive your card in the mail within 7-10 days after you're approved.