What can you do with Bill Pay?
- Receive bills electronically. Use eBill to receive and pay bills, no more statements in the mail.
- Search for payees. Add new payees simply by typing in the company name. No more hunting down mailing addresses!
- Schedule payments by the due date. Enter the date you would like your payee to receive your payment, and we take care of getting it there on time!
- Keep your money with you. Your money will remain in your account until the day you select the payment to be made.
- Set up reminders. Never make a late payment again! Receive messages telling you when your payment is due.
- Pay from multiple checking accounts. Choose which checking account to pay your bills from.
- Make recurring payments. Eliminate the hassle of paying your monthly bills by setting up recurring payments.
- See your pending payments under Checking Account History in Online Banking and Mobile Banking.
- See it all at a glance! The Payment Center lets you make payments and view pending payments, recent payments, and bill reminders all on the same screen.
Bill Pay Resources
Who can I pay?
- Pay all of your bills at the Payment Center. You can also see a summary of your recent and pending payments.
- Receive some of your bills online. You can view and pay these bills at the Payment Center.
- Set up automatic payments to pay your electronic bills or automatically schedule payments of a set amount at regular intervals.
- Review your bills and payments.
How does it work?
To pay your bills online, simply add the companies and people you want to pay. We use this information to make the payments for your bills. After you add your bills, you can go to the Payment Center. The Pay Bills section lists all of the bills you've added. To pay a bill, enter a payment amount and the date you want the company or person to receive your payment. You can also select this date from the calendar. Pay as many bills as you want simultaneously from the Payment Center.
After you pay a bill, it may move to either the Pending Payments section or the Recent Payments section of the Payment Center.
- Pending Payments: Provide a quick summary of the payments that have not yet been processed.
- Recent Payments: Provide a list of bills paid in the past 45 days.
You can also find a list of the pending and recent payments for a particular biller in the Payment Assistant. If you can't find a payment in the Recent Payments section, go to Bill History, which shows all of the bills you paid in the past, including electronic bills, and the bills you pay automatically.
How secure are my bill payment and personal information?
We use several methods to ensure that your information is secure.
- SSL - Secure Sockets Layer ensures your connection and information are secure from outside inspection.
- Encryption - 128-bit encryption makes your information unreadable as it passes over the Internet.
- Automatic Sign Out - Automatically signs you out of a session if you are inactive for a predefined time (usually 10 minutes). It is best if you sign out immediately after you finish your tasks.
Which browsers should I use?
For best performance, we recommend you use one of the following supported browsers:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9, 10, or 11 (Windows 8, Windows Vista, and Windows 7)
- Firefox 3.6 (Windows 8, Windows Vista, and Windows 7)
- Apple Safari 5 (OS X 10.5 and 10.6)
- Chrome 8 (Windows 8, Windows Vista, and Windows 7)
Can I use assistive technology for access?
We've incorporated several enhancements based on priorities one and two of the World Wide Web Consortium's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. These enhancements aim to make our bill pay solution more accessible to assistive technology users.
The following features may help you navigate more easily:
- Skip to Main Content Links - These links allow you to skip the page banner and the redundant navigation links and go directly to the main page content.
- Link Titles - If a link opens a new window, you are alerted in the link title. Most links have descriptive labels, but we provide additional information in the link title if necessary. For this reason, we recommend that you set your screen reader to read the link title attributes.
- Table Summaries - Whenever information is presented in a table format, we briefly describe the contents.
- Font Sizes - The fonts can be resized without significantly changing the layout of a page.