Manage Your Cards
Transfer Money in Minutes
With Mobile Banking, you can make transfers, check balances, view history, pay bills, and do virtually anything currently available in Online Banking.
Still, it is formatted to fit your mobile device. Plus, you can even deposit a check via your smartphone! Anywhere your cell phone has service, you can access your accounts. Even if you don't have a smartphone with a data plan, you can still have on-the-go access to your accounts.
Need Help? View the Mobile Registration Guide. After registration, you MUST log in to Online Banking, BEFORE you can access the Mobile Banking App, Text Banking, or Mobile Browser banking for the first time. If you make three or more failed attempts to log in, you will be locked out and need to contact us at 215-996-3700 during normal business hours.
Manage Your Finances On the Go
Mobile Check Deposit
Mobile Deposit is a FREE, secure, and safe service accessed through your mobile device, such as a smartphone or tablet. Mobile Deposit lets you conveniently deposit checks and view your deposit history — without driving to a branch or mailing a check. It’s simple, whether it’s an unexpected gift, a refund, or a routine deposit, you can easily deposit checks as soon as you receive them. Mobile Deposit is a convenient way to bank from wherever you are.
How Mobile Deposit Works
Sign your check
- Write the words “For mobile deposit only at MSDFCU” below your signature
- Snap photos of the front and back of your check
- Enter the amount
- Choose an account for your deposit
- Verify your information
- Tap Confirm Deposit – and you’re done!
- There is no need to send us the check. Wait for the check to clear your account, then dispose of it safely
- Deposited checks are generally available within one to three business days
- There is a $5,000 maximum limit for checks deposited through the Mobile Banking system
Just a few requirements.
The mobile deposit feature in our app is only active for users in good standing who meet the following eligibility requirements.
- Member must be in good standing.
- Members must be enrolled in Online Banking
- Members must have a current e-mail address on file.
- Members must have a current mailing address on file.
- Members cannot have delinquencies greater than 29 days
- Download and install the MSDFCU Mobile Banking app on to your device
- You will log into the Mobile Banking app using your Online Banking credentials
Credit Card Management
- Register your card with the app
- Access account details and transaction history
- Set up spending limits and your card and dependents’ credit cards, too
- Lock and unlock your credit card anytime
- Report your card lost or stolen
- Enable or disable your credit card for use within specific merchant categories, such as gas, groceries, hotel, and travel
- Dispute transactions
- Make payments
Snap-to-Pay is a FREE service that converts your paper bill to a digital bill so it is easily paid using Mobile Banking. Using this feature, you can pay the new bill now or add it to the To Do List to be paid later. A copy of the bill is then kept in your Mobile Banking. Find this feature under Payments-Bill Capture.
Text Message Banking
If you don't have a smart phone with a data plan, but you have text capabilities, you can do many of the same functions by sending text codes through the Short Message Service (SMS).
To use the service, you must register first. Once registration is complete, you will be able to access your accounts by sending text codes from your mobile device. Depending upon your plan, message and data rates may apply. Check with your mobile carrier for more information on the cost of texting.
At MSDFCU, we take safeguarding your personal and financial information seriously. The following mobile security tips and precautions will help protect your account:
- When not in use, keep your mobile device locked with a password
- Turn off your mobile browser “remember password”
- Do not store login information on your mobile device
- Install anti-virus software and a locate/kill/wipe application on your mobile device
SMS Text Banking messages are NOT encrypted, and there is no application timeout. If you lose your mobile device, log into your account from another computer to deactivate the service so others cannot view message content or prevent unauthorized access to your mobile banking application.