FREE Online Banking.
Access your account(s) online 24-hours a day for free by simply enrolling. You can manage your account anytime. Our secure Online Banking system allows you to view balances and histories, transfer funds and more. How to sign into Online Banking.
- Access your accounts, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Verify account balances
- View account history
- Transfer funds between Credit Union accounts
- Transfer funds to external accounts
- Make and receive member-to-member transfers
- Receive eStatements
- Set Up Alerts
Once your Online Banking checking account is active, you'll have access to set up:
- Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking
- Mobile Deposit
- My $ Tracker
- Credit Sense
- Open accounts online, and much more.
Forgot Your Password?
If you forgot your password or are having trouble logging on, you may reset your password OR contact us. We use the highest levels of security with protective firewalls, encryption, and other safeguards to monitor every transaction.
Sign Up for Online Banking
FREE Online Bill Pay.
Turn hours into minutes with FREE Bill Pay. Stay on top of your game and never miss a payment.
- Receive bills electronically. Use eBill to receive and pay bills. No more statements in the mail.
- Search for payees. Add new payees simply by typing in the company name. No more hunting down mailing addresses!
- Schedule payments by the due date. Enter the date you would like your payee to receive your payment, and we take care of getting it there on time!
- Keep your money with you. Your money will remain in your account until the day you select the payment be made.
- Set up reminders. Never make a late payment again! When you set up reminders, you'll receive a message telling you when your payment is due.
- Pay from multiple checking accounts. Choose which checking account to pay your bills from.
- Make recurring payments. Eliminate the hassle of paying your monthly bills by setting up recurring payments.
- See it all at a glance! The Payment Center lets you make payments and view pending payments, recent payments, and bill reminders all on the same screen.
Bill Pay Support.
Bill Pay member service can be reached at 844-822-4615 between the hours of 7 am to 1 am ET.
To activate Bill Pay:
- Log on to your Online Banking account.
- Click on the Payments tab.
- Click on Pay your bills.
Login to Online Banking to Activate Bill Pay
Ready to go green? Use eStatements
You’ll eliminate paper, protect yourself from identity theft, and receive your statements faster with our free eStatements service. When you enroll in Online Banking, you are automatically enrolled in eStatements. You will receive an email notifying you that your statement is available on the first of every month. With eStatements, you can view, save, and print up to 18 months of rolling history. It's that simple! Plus you're helping to conserve our natural resources by choosing eStatements!
Log in to Online Banking to
Login to Online Banking to Switch to eStatements
Help Protect Yourself with FREE Alerts.
Through Online Banking, you can set up free customized alerts. These important account notifications can help protect your account and let you proactively manage your finances in less time. Visit our Help Center to learn How-To set up alerts
Some of the alerts you can set:
- Balance Alerts: Set balance thresholds both high and low
- Transaction Type Alerts: You specify the transactions that trigger an alert (for example, debits, credits, ATM, check)
- Statement Notification Alerts: Informs you when a new statement is available
- Secure Message Alerts: Informs you if you have received a secure message
- Additional alerts: such as bill payment, positive pay, ACH, wire, approval and others
Log in to Online Banking to
Set up Alerts
Transfer your money from another bank without moving an inch.
Online transfers are the convenient way to move money from your accounts at other banks into your account at MSDFCU – no checks, cash deposits or branch visits required.
Log in to your online banking account to schedule a transfer.
To access this page, click the Transfer Funds tab at the top of any Online Banking page and select the “Transfer to an account that is not yours” navigation link.
Watch the Video -Learn more
My $ Tracker - Keeping track of your finances just got easier.
My $ Tracker is a personal financial management tool and it's yours FREE! Get information at your fingertips regarding your:
- Cash flow
- Net Worth
My $ Tracker follows more than your MSDFCU accounts - bring in all your accounts to get a true picture of your financial status. Whether you are a serious budgeter or just want to see what your net worth is, My $ Tracker is a system you can use at no cost through your Online Banking Account. How to use My Money Tracker. Have Questions? Contact support by clicking on the Help button in the top right corner of the tab menu.
Login to Online Banking to Set Up My $ Tracker
Get your Credit Score for free in Online Banking and in the MSDFCU Mobile app. The Credit Sense tool enables you to see your credit score and much more! Offered by SavvyMoney, this comprehensive Credit Score program helps your stay on top of your credit.
Read the How -To Activate guide for Credit Sense
Log in to Online Banking to
Login to Online Banking to Activate Credit Sense
- Your latest Credit Score
- Your Credit Report provided by TransUnion
- A look at your credit history
- An understanding of key factors that impact your score
- The most up-to-date offers that can help reduce your interest costs