Jump start your savings, especially as you get closer to driving age! CU Succeed® will help you learn to budget and save for the important milestones coming up in your life. Plus, when you land your first job, you’ll have a safe place to save and watch your money grow even more with dividend earnings. You can find more information on savings and see what other teens are doing on the Claim Your Youth website.
This account is for teens ages 13-17. You’ll get all these benefits:
- VISA Debit Card (With parent as joint applicant on the account, limit of $500)
- Eligible for Online Banking
- Earn dividends
- CU Succeed quarterly newsletter designed specifically for teens
- Earn $1 for every A (or equivalent) received on your final report card, up to $5 per year
- Invites to special events and to CU Succeed University
Simply Open an Account and keep $5 in your Savings Account. When you turn 18, your CU Succeed Account will automatically be upgraded to a regular membership.