- April 3
- April 9
- April 10 at 7:00 A.M., Online and Mobile Banking will be temporarily disabled.
START EARLY DON'T WAIT UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE
Quicken users: Backup your data by April 9, 2023.
- Pay Your Bills –Set up payments before 7:00 a.m. on April 3 to ensure processing on the scheduled date. Current payee's information will transfer to the new system
- eBills Information –Take notes on established eBills, as this information will not migrate to the new system due to security reasons.
- Pay Your Loans – Loan payments made in online or mobile banking that are due on April 10 or 11 th must be scheduled for April 9 th or a prior date.
- Transfers – to accounts you are not an owner of. Take notes on established transfers, as this information will not migrate to the new system.
- TransferNow – Must complete set up before 7:00 a.m. on April 3. Take notes on external accounts, as this information will not migrate over.
- Make Mobile Deposits – Before 7:00 a.m. on April 10. Our mobile app will be replaced.
- Download Statements - You may need access during the upgrade period. Twenty four months of statements will transfer to the new system.
- Alerts – Take notes on established Alerts, as this information will not migrate to the new system.
- My $Tracker – Is being replaced by Financial Wellness; save any pertinent information you wish to keep, as this information will not migrate over.
- Zelle – Is being replaced by Person 2 Person; save any pertinent information you wish to keep, as this information will not migrate over.
- Make changes to Quicken or your Intuit online configuration after the upgrade the week of April 10th.
- One-Step Update users: Make changes to Quicken or your Intuit online configuration after the upgrade the week of April 10th.
View QUICKEN Guide
Update your contact information.
How to Update
Get To Know the New Digital Banking
- Online Banking- A new dashboard with seamless functionality
- Mobile Banking- A new mobile app with powerful new capabilities
- Bill Pay and eBills- Receive payment notifications
- MSDFCU Cards- Card transactions and management accessed directly from the dashboard
- Person-to-Person Transfers (P2P)- Has enhanced security
- Wellness Tool- New goals and assessment tools to help you plan smarter.
- Statements-Easy to read edocuments and statements, including credit card eStatements
- Business Banking- coming soon
- Enhanced Security- Multi-Factor and Biometric Authentication.