To ensure a fast and easy enrollment process, we recommend taking the following prior to re-enrolling your eBills:
● Know the username and password you use to access each biller’s website. If you forgot your login information, visit the biller’s website to reset your password.
● Be sure to know your account number and payment address for each biller. This information can be obtained from a most recent statement or eBill or through the biller’s website.
● Some billers may require a one-time code or challenge question to complete the Setup. Visit the biller’s website to verify your email address and mobile number are current in their system and update your challenge question answer(s), if necessary.
● Historical eBills will not convert to the new Bill Pay service. You may download past eBills from Bill Pay before the upgrade or access them directly from the biller’s site.
● As each biller has a different billing cycle, some eBills may not be available until your next statement cycles after the upgrade.
● Automatic payments scheduled to occur after April 10 will not be automatically sent to your billers. If you currently have automatic payments set for your eBills, you can re-establish automatic payments once you enroll the biller for eBills.
We hope you find these tips helpful and hope you will find our enhanced Bill Pay service will make managing your payments easier than ever