Impacted by the Coronavirus Pandemic? We’re here to help.
In light of the significant impact and ongoing uncertainty around the Coronavirus pandemic, please know that your well-being and financial needs are our top priorities. With that in mind, in regard to your student loan account we have taken steps to ensure that you have access to the services and personalized support that you may need.
If you have additional questions regarding your student loan account, or are experiencing difficulties at this time and need to discuss repayment options to keep your account in good standing, please call 800-723-2210 to speak with a servicing agent.
University Accounting Service (UAS) is the loan servicer for your account and provides 24/7 access to view your student loan information and make payments at www.uasecho.com. (Payments by mail should be sent to University Accounting Service, PO Box 5865, Carol Stream, IL 60197-5865.)
With college costs on the rise, it's more important than ever for students and families to plan carefully and fully understand all financial aid options. By maximizing no- and low-cost financial aid, choosing student loans carefully, and developing proper money management skills, it's still possible for students to leave college with a bright financial future . . . and not just a mountain of debt.
With CU Student Choice you can:
- Plan for college
- Find a loan
- Apply online
- Manage your account and pay your loans
- Attend online seminars and access tools and resources to help you make the best decision
CU Student Choice Features
- Low interest rates and no origination or prepayment fees
- Flexible repayment and in-school deferment options
- Easy online application and instant credit decision
- 24/7 call center and application support
- Convenient line of credit structure allows you to get funding for your entire career with just one application*
- A loan from a local, not-for-profit lender that you can trust for years to come
With low rates and fewer fees, you could save hundreds of dollars a year by choosing MSDFCU’s loan over other "alternative lenders."
Our Student Choice private loan solution was designed to fill the funding gaps that may exist after all lower-cost sources of aid (including scholarships, grants, and federal Direct Subsidized and Unsubsidized loans) have been exhausted.
CU Student Choice Undergraduate
Going to graduate school is an exciting step in your education, so choose a loan solution that helps you focus on what's really important - your classes!
CU Student Choice Graduate
Take control of your student loans. You'll be able to refinance and consolidate your private and federal student loans into one manageable loan, setting up one convenient payment, and potentially lowering your rate. Featuring a competitive interest rate and zero origination fees, our refinance loan can help you simplify your life while amplifying your funds.
Experience the benefits:
- Great low rates
- Easy online application
- No origination fees
- No pre-payment penalties
- 0.25% Rate discount for automatic electronic payment
CU Student Choice Refinance
Modern Financial Literacy
We're not just here to provide a student loan. We want to be your financial partner for life. Merck Sharp & Dohme Federal Credit Union is proud to offer modern financial education tools and resources so you can make an informed decision about your college financing options.
Sign up for iGrad
- Videos & Articles-More than 1,000 original videos, articles, and info graphics with new content added daily.
- Interactive Modules-Custom curriculum with interactive video-based info on everything from students loans to managing your money.
- Student Loan Help-Student loan balance reminders, step-by-step FAFSA help, scholarship assistance, repayment calculators and more.
- Career Development-Personalized entry-level, internship, and job search engine with resume analyzer and cover letter assistance.
* Subject to credit qualification and additional criteria, including graduating from an approved school. Loans subject to approval. Rates, terms and conditions subject to change without notice.
MPORTANT NOTICE: By refinancing federal student loans, you may lose certain borrower benefits from your original loans, including interest rate discounts, principal rebates, or some cancellation benefits that can significantly reduce the cost of repaying your loans.