Mobile Banking gives you the ultimate freedom to access your accounts.
With Mobile Banking, you can make transfers, check balances, view history, pay bills, and do virtually anything currently available in Online Banking, but it is formatted to fit your mobile device. Plus, you can even deposit a check via your smartphone! Anywhere your cell phone has service, you can access your accounts. Even if you don't have a smartphone with a data plan, you can still have on-the-go access to your accounts.
Download the App.
Apple and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Make A Deposit Using Your Mobile Device.
Mobile Deposit is a FREE, secure, and safe service accessed through your mobile devices, such as a smartphone or tablet. Mobile Deposit lets you conveniently deposit checks and view your deposit history — without driving to a branch or mailing a check. It's simple, whether it's an unexpected gift, a refund, or a routine deposit, you can easily deposit checks as soon as you receive them. Mobile Deposit is a convenient way to bank from wherever you are.
How it Works
- Sign your check
- Write the words “For mobile deposit” below your signature
- Choose an account for your deposit
- Enter the amount
- Snap photos of the front and back of your check
- Verify your information
- Tap Submit Deposit – and you’re done!
- There is no need to send us the check. Wait for the check to clear your account, then dispose of it safely
- Deposited checks are generally available within one to three business days
- There is a $5,000 maximum limit for checks deposited through the Mobile Banking system
Just a few requirements.
The mobile deposit feature in our app is only active for users in good standing and meet the following eligibility requirements.
- Member must be in good standing.
- Members must be enrolled in Online Banking
- Members must have a current e-mail address on file.
- Members must have a current mailing address on file.
- Members cannot have delinquencies greater than 29 days
- Download and install the MSDFCU Mobile Banking app on to your device
- You will log into the Mobile Banking app using your Online Banking credentials
Watch our Mobile Banking Overview Video
A word about Security.
At MSDFCU, we take safeguarding your personal and financial information seriously. The following mobile security tips and precautions will help protect your account:
- When not in use, keep your mobile device locked with a password
- Turn off your mobile browser “remember password”
- Do not store login information on your mobile device
- Install anti-virus software and a locate/kill/wipe application on your mobile device