Mobile Banking gives you the ultimate freedom to access your accounts.
With Mobile Banking, you can make transfers, check balances, view history, pay bills, and do virtually anything currently available to you in Online Banking, but it is formatted to fit your mobile device. Plus, you can even deposit a check via your smart phone! Anywhere your cell phone has service, you can access your accounts. Even if you don't have a smart phone with a data plan, you can still have on-the-go access to your accounts.
Register Mobile Now
Need Help? View the Mobile Registration Guide. After registration, you MUST log in to Online Banking, BEFORE you can access the Mobile Banking App, Text Banking, or Mobile Browser banking for the first time. If you make three or more failed attempts to log in, you will be locked out and need to contact us at 215-996-3700 during normal business hours.
Download the App.
Apple and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Text Message Banking. Short Message Service (SMS).
If you don't have a smart phone with a data plan, but you have text capabilities, you can do many of the same functions by sending text codes through the Short Message Service (SMS).
To use the service, you must register first. Once registration is complete, you will be able to access your accounts by sending text codes from your mobile device. Depending upon your plan, message and data rates may apply. Check with your mobile carrier for more information on the cost of texting.
Snap-to-Pay. Make a Paper Bill Digital Using Your Mobile Device.
Snap-to-Pay is a FREE service that converts your paper bill to a digital bill so it is easily paid using Mobile Banking. Using this feature, you can pay the new bill now or add it to the To Do List to be paid later. A copy of the bill is then kept in your Mobile Banking. Find this feature under Payments-Bill Capture.
Make A Deposit Using Your Mobile Device.
Mobile Deposit is a FREE, secure, and safe service accessed through your mobile device, such as a smart phone or tablet. Mobile Deposit lets you conveniently deposit checks and view your deposit history — without driving to a branch or mailing a check. It’s simple, whether it’s an unexpected gift, a refund, or a routine deposit, you can easily deposit checks as soon as you receive them. Mobile Deposit a convenient way to bank from wherever you are. How to make a mobile deposit.
How it Works
- Sign your check
- Snap photos of the front and back of your check
- Enter the amount
- Choose an account for your deposit
- Verify your information
- Tap Confirm Deposit – and you’re done!
- There is no need to send us the check. Wait for the check to clear your account, then dispose of it safely
- Deposited checks are generally available within one to three business days
- There is a $5,000 maximum limit for checks deposited through the Mobile Banking system
Just a few requirements.
The mobile deposit feature in our app is only active for users in good standing and meet the following eligibility requirements.
- Member must be in good standing.
- Members must be enrolled in Online Banking
- Members must have a current e-mail address on file.
- Members must have a current mailing address on file.
- Members cannot have delinquencies greater than 29 days
- Download and install the MSDFCU Mobile Banking app on to your device
- You will log into the Mobile Banking app using your Online Banking credentials
Get your Credit Score for free in the MSDFCU Mobile app and in Online Banking. The Credit Sense tool enables you to see your credit score and much more! This comprehensive Credit Score program helps your stay on top of your credit.
To view your credit score just tap My Credit Score in the MSDFCU Mobile app.
To learn more about this exciting feature, view the Guide or visit Credit Sense in the FAQ’s
A word about Security.
At MSDFCU, we take safeguarding your personal and financial information seriously. The following mobile security tips and precautions will help protect your account:
- When not in use, keep your mobile device locked with a password
- Turn off your mobile browser “remember password”
- Do not store login information on your mobile device
- Install anti-virus software and a locate/kill/wipe application on your mobile device
SMS Text Banking messages are NOT encrypted and there is no application time out. If you lose your mobile device, log into your account from another computer to deactivate the service so others cannot view message content or prevent unauthorized access to your mobile banking application. Please contact us 215-996-3700 with any questions or concerns.