Digital Banking Upgrade.
For more information on our April 2023 Digital Banking Upgrade visit our upgrade page here.
FREE Online Banking.
Access your account(s) online 24-hours a day for free by simply enrolling. You can manage your account anytime. Our secure Online Banking system allows you to view balances and histories, transfer funds, and more.
- Access your accounts, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Verify account balances
- View account history
- Transfer funds between Credit Union accounts
- Transfer funds to external accounts
- Make and receive member-to-member transfers
- Receive eDocuments
- Set Up Alerts
Once your Online Banking checking account is active, you'll have access to set up:
- Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking
- Mobile Deposit
- Financial Wellness
- Person 2 Person
- Credit Sense
- Open accounts online, and much more.
Forgot Your Password?
If you forgot your password or are having trouble logging on, you may reset your password OR contact us. We use the highest levels of security with protective firewalls, encryption, and other safeguards to monitor every transaction.
FREE Online Bill Pay.
Turn hours into minutes with FREE Bill Pay. Stay on top of your game and never miss a payment.
- Receive bills electronically. Use eBill and eliminate statements in the mail.
- Search for payees. Add new payees simply by typing in the company name.
- Schedule payments by the due date. We take care of getting it there on time!
- Set up reminders. Never make a late payment again!
- Pay from multiple checking accounts. Choose which checking account to pay your bills from.
- Make recurring payments. Eliminate the hassle of paying bills monthly, by setting up recurring payments.
- See it all at a glance! Make payments and view pending payments, recent payments, and bill reminders all on the same screen.
Go green, use eDocuments
You’ll eliminate paper, protect yourself from identity theft, and receive your documents faster with our free service. When you enroll in Online Banking, you are automatically enrolled in eDocs. You will receive an email notifying you that your statement is available on the first of every month. Plus, you can view, save, and print up to 25 months of rolling history. Feel good, you're helping to conserve our natural resources by choosing eDocuments.
Help Protect Yourself with Alerts.
Set up free customized alerts. These important account notifications can help protect your account and let you proactively manage your finances in less time.
Some of the alerts you can set:
- Balance Alerts: Set balance thresholds
- Transaction Type Alerts: You specify the transactions that trigger an alert (for example, debits, credits, ATM, check)
- Statement Notification Alerts: Informs you when a new statement is available
- Secure Message Alerts: Informs you if you have received a secure message
- Additional alerts: such as bill payment, positive pay, ACH, wire, approval and others
Transfer your money from another financial institution
Online transfers are the convenient way to move money from your accounts at other financial intuitions into your account at MSDFCU – no checks, cash deposits or branch visits required.
Bring in all your accounts to get a true picture of your financial status. Whether you are a serious budgeter or just want to see what your net worth is. This free personal financial management tool helps you.
- Understand Cash flow
- Set Goals
- See Net Worth
Get your Credit Score for free in Online and Mobile banking. The Credit Score & Report tool enables you to see your credit score and much more! Offered by SavvyMoney, this comprehensive program helps you stay on top of your credit.
- Your latest Credit Score
- Your Credit Report provided by TransUnion
- A look at your credit history
- An understanding of key factors that impact your score
- The most up-to-date offers that can help reduce your interest costs