Access your accounts at the touch of an app with your iPhone or Android! You can view balances, account histories, and information. Plus, you can easily make transfers, pay bills, and just about anything else you do on Online Banking, but through your mobile device. Currently, there are two applications available (below).
Any smart phone can access our secure mobile site. Simply go to www.mobile.msdfcu.org in your phone’s browser. You will also be redirected to the mobile formatted site when you browse to our website from any mobile device. If you do not want to log into your account and want to stay on the MSDFCU website, you will need to click on the link provided in the lower part of your mobile device screen.
NEW MOBILE APP NOW AVAILABLE
- IMPORTANT - You MUST log in to Online Banking BEFORE you can access the mobile banking app, or enroll in mobile banking, text banking, or mobile browser banking for the first time. If you make 3 or more failed attempts to log in to Mobile, you will be locked out and need to contact us at 215-996-3700.
- For additional information refer to How To: Sign on to Mobile Banking and FAQ_Mobile.
- Delete the current mobile banking app from your device prior to installing the new one. This is will prevent you from having two application icons and will save memory space on your device.
- On April 26th, our new Mobile Application will be available in the iTunes® and Google Play™ stores by searching for MSDFCU.
- The Mobile Deposit feature is scheduled to be activated on Wednesday April 27th.
- Download the new MSDFCU Mobile Banking app to continue using the service.
Apple and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. This app was not created or endorsed by Amazon.