Mobile Deposit is a FREE, secure, and safe service accessed through your mobile device, such as a smart phone or tablet. Mobile Deposit lets you conveniently deposit checks and view your deposit history — without driving to a branch or mailing a check.
It’s simple, whether it’s an unexpected gift, a refund or a routine deposit, you can easily deposit checks as soon as you receive them. Mobile Deposit is the way to go when you want a fast, secure, and convenient way to bank from wherever you are.
Here’s How it Works(Step by Step.pdf)
- Sign your check
- Snap photos of the front and back of your check
- Enter the amount
- Choose an account for your deposit
- Verify your information
- Tap Confirm Deposit – and you’re done!
And . . .
- You can view your mobile deposit history with just a tap.
- There is no need to send us the check. Wait for the check to clear your account, then dispose of it safely.
- Checks deposited using Mobile Banking are generally available within one to three business days.
- There is a $5,000 maximum limit for checks deposited through the Mobile Banking system
Mobile Deposit Requirements
The mobile deposit feature in our app is only active for users in good standing and meet the following eligibility requirements.
- Members must be enrolled in Online Banking.
- Members need to have a current e-mail address on file with us
- Members must have a Checking (Share Draft) account which has a current mailing address.
- Members must have Courtesy Pay
- Members cannot have delinquencies greater than 30 day
- Download and install the MSDFCU Mobile Banking app on to your device.
- You will log into the Mobile Banking app using your Online Banking credentials.