When you enroll in Online Banking, you're then eligible to utilize our free Bill Pay service. With Bill Pay, you'll have access to these great features:
• Search for payees. Add new payees simply by typing in the company name. If a match is found in the database, the vendor's information will be added automatically. No more hunting down mailing addresses! Simply enter your account number and add your bills to be paid.
• Schedule payments by the due date. The service allows you to enter the date you would like your payee to receive your payment, and we take care of getting it there on time!
• Keep your money with you. Your money will remain in your account until the day you select the payment be made to your payee.
• Set up reminders. Never make a late payment again! When you set up reminders, you'll receive a message telling you when your payment is due.
• Pay from multiple checking accounts. Choose which checking account to pay your bills from.
• Make recurring payments. Eliminate the hassle of paying your monthly bills by setting up recurring payments. This is a great option for payments that don't change from month to month - such as your car payment or mortgage.
• See it all at a glance! The Payment Center lets you make payments and view pending payments, recent payments, and bill reminders all on the same screen.
To activate Bill Pay:
- Log on to your Online Banking account.
- Click on the Payments tab.
- Click on Pay your bills
View the video on how to use online Bill Pay.
Bill Pay member service can be reached at 844-822-4615 between the hours of 7 am to 1 am ET