Enjoy the convenience of making deposits from mobile devices and tablets rather than running paper checks to the branch. The MSDFCU Mobile Banking app makes it possible, the process is simple and easy to use, yet powerful.
Enjoy the convenience of making deposits from mobile devices and tablets rather than running paper checks to the branch. The MSDFCU Mobile Banking app makes it possible, the process is simple and easy to use, yet powerful. With our app and secure internet access, you can capture deposits and electronically deliver the images to the Credit Union– eliminating the need to physically transport checks to a branch.
At MSDFCU we are proud to provide you with the tools you need to bank remotely. But we need your help to make sure that the process goes securely, quickly and smoothly. For the best results follow the guidelines below when submitting a check remotely.
Required Steps for Mobile Deposits
- Endorse your check- your signature is required.
- Indicate Deposit type - below your signature write “For mobile deposit only at MSDFCU”.
- Enter the correct amount - carefully enter the amount making sure it matches the amount written on your check.
- Choose an account for your deposit- carefully select your deposits location especially if you have multiple accounts with us.
- Verify your information - review before you tap confirm.
Tips on Photographing for Mobile Deposit
- Before logging in to the Mobile Deposit app, close all other apps running in the background on your mobile phone.
- Flatten folded or crumpled checks before taking your photos.
- Keep the check within the view finder on the camera screen when capturing your photos.
- Try not to get too much of the area surrounding the check.
- Take the photos of your check in a well-lit area.
- Place the check on a solid dark background before taking the photo.
- Keep your phone flat and steady above the check when taking your photos.
- Hold the camera as square to the check as possible to reduce corner to corner skew.
- Make sure that the entire check image is visible and in focus before submitting your deposit.
- No shadows across the check.
- All four corners are visible.
- Check is not blurry.
- The MICR line (numbers on the bottom of your check) is readable.
For more information view our step by step guide, watch a video, read the mobile FAQ's or contact member service at 215-996-3700