MSDFCU is proud to introduce HomeAdvantage! An exclusive new program that can help you search for a home, access expert advice, connect with an experienced real estate agent, earn Cash Rewards and find a great loan!
At MSDFCU we take your trust seriously and strive to provide you with best member focused services that you can really use. Whether you’re running a business, planning your retirement or looking for home financing, you can count on us to point you in the direction that’s right for you.
That’s why we are proud to introduce HomeAdvantage! An exclusive new program that can help you search for a home, access expert advice, connect with an experienced real estate agent, earn Cash Rewards and find a great loan!
The program is absolutely free and by partnering with CU Realty Services, we can offer all-inclusive real estate services that enable you to:
- Search for a home. Search through the most current online listings to find the home of your dreams.
- Find an agent. Make a connection with a top local real estate agent from our network of hand-picked agents.
- Earn Cash Rewards. Use one of our agents to buy or sell a home and you’ll save 20% off the agent’s commission. — an average of over $1,500 in Cash Rewards*
- Get listing alerts. Save your favorite searches and get email updates when new listings become available.
- Do your own research. Research neighborhoods, schools, crime rates and comparable properties easily!
- Get your questions answered. The HomeAdvantage Member Service Team is available seven days a week to answer your questions. Just a call or click when you need help.
Whether a first-time or experienced homebuyer, HomeAdvantage will simplify the entire process and save you time and money!
START YOUR SEARCH NOW!
—from our homepage click on the HomeAdvantage logo. Or visit a branch near you, or call 215-996-3768 to speak with a representative.
When it comes to great advice and caring for your financial well being the best place to begin is at MSDFCU. After all, we have been M-powering our members for 67 years.