Access your account(s) 24-hours a day online free by simply enrolling. Our secure Online Banking system allows you to view balances and histories, transfer funds, and more with the click of a mouse. Add our Bill Pay service and you can schedule payments from your Checking Account just as easily, even from the comfort of home!
To sign up for Online Banking:
- Go to the log in area of the website (left sidebar under logo) and click on Sign Up Now!
- Prior to going any further, you will be asked to agree to the disclosures for the service. Once you select Agree, you will get a series of steps.
- In Step 1 you will provide answers to identify you. You will need to complete each of the lines with your personal information, then click Submit. For Business Accounts, enter your business account number for the Account Number; your business tax ID number for the Social Security Number; the date the business was established for the Date of Birth; the business zip code for the Zip Code; the name of the street where the business is located for Mother's Maiden Name; and the business email address for Email Address.
- In Step 2, you will create your User ID and your password. The specifications for both, the User ID and the password, are listed on the page. Once you've entered and confirmed the password entries, click on Submit.
- At this point, you will be enrolled in Online Banking. You will need to click on the blue link to set up Multi Factor Authentication. Y
ou will be taken to screens to set up your phrase, image and challenge questions. This is an additional layer of protection for your account. You will need to do the following on these screens:
- An image will then be presented to you along with a field to enter a phrase. Enter a phrase you will remember every time you log in and either keep the image that was presented or choose a new one by clicking on the change image link to the right of the image. Once you have selected both your image and phrase, click on Next.
- In this screen, you need to choose and answer three different challenge questions. If you don't register the computer with which you log in to Online Banking, you will get these questions randomly to answer when you sign on in the future. You will need to remember your answers. If you wish to register the computer you are currently using, select the "This is a personal computer. Register it." option. Click Next when you have completed these steps.
- You will be asked to confirm the Multi Factor Authentication settings you entered. If everything is correct, you can choose Finish, otherwise select Back to change your settings or Cancel to stop the enrollment process.
After completing the Multi Factor Authentication, you'll be taken to your account where you can access all your accounts 24/7!
Once your Online Banking account is active, you'll have access to set up Bill Pay, Mobile Banking, My $ Tracker, Money HQ, open accounts, and much more.
Please Note: We suggest you set up the Password Reset as well found at the bottom of the Change Password box. The reset option allows you to change your password should you forget it by answering another specific set of questions. Otherwise, you will need to contact the Credit Union to regain access your account.