Access your account(s) 24-hours a day online free by simply enrolling. Our secure Online Banking system allows you to view balances and histories, transfer funds, and more with the click of a mouse. Add our Bill Pay service and you can schedule payments from your Checking Account just as easily, even from the comfort of home!
To sign up for Online Banking:
- Go to the log in area of the website (left sidebar under logo) and click on Sign Up Now!
- Prior to going any further, you will be asked to agree to the disclosures for the service. Once you select Agree, you will get a series of steps.
- Step 1 is the next screen. You will need to complete each of the lines with your personal information, then click Submit. For Business Accounts, enter your business account number for the Account Number; your business tax ID number for the Social Security Number; the date the business was established for the Date of Birth; the business zip code for the Zip Code; the name of the street where the business is located for Mother's Maiden Name; and the business email address for Email Address.
- In Step 2, you will create your password. The specifications for a password are listed on the page. Once you've entered and confirmed the entry, click on Submit.
- At this point, you will be taken back to the login page. You will need to login and then set up Multi-factor Authentication. Enter your account number as your User ID, then click Log In.
- The next screen is your password page. Enter the password you chose in Step 2, then click Sign In.
- An image will then be presented to you along with a field to enter a Passphrase. Enter a phrase you will remember every time you log in and either keep the image that was presented or choose a new one by clicking on the change image link to the right of the image. Once you have selected both your image and passphrase, click on Next.
- In this screen, you need to choose and answer three different challenge questions. If you don't register the computer with which you log in to Online Banking, you will get these questions randomly to answer when you sign on in the future. You will need to remember your answers. If you wish to register the computer you are currently using, select the "This is a personal computer. Register it." option. Click Next when you have completed these steps.
- You will be asked to confirm the Multi-factor Authentication settings you entered in items 7 and 8. If everything is correct, you can choose Finish, otherwise select Back to change your settings or Cancel to stop the enrollment process.
- You are now enrolled and can access your accounts through Online Banking. We recommend you go to the Quick Links and choose the "Enable Password Reset." By completing this step, should you forget your password, you will be able to reset it yourself without contacting us. Otherwise, you will have to contact MSDFCU to reset your password if you forget it.
Please note: The passmark and passphrase are visual cues which authenticate the MSDFCU Online Banking site to you. If you do not see these while logging in, contact us before proceeding.
After signing up, you simply need to enter your User ID (account number) and click Log In. You'll verify your passmark and passphrase are correct, answer your challenge questions if you are using an unregistered computer, and then enter your password. It's that easy to have access to all your accounts 24/7!
Once your Online Banking account is active, you'll have access to set up Bill Pay, Money HQ, open accounts, and much more.